Issue: July 2018
Shoot Date(s): Wednesday, August 2, 2017 - Friday, August 4, 2017
Location: Anthony Brewington
7715 Old Highway 20
Leighton, AL 35646
Editor: Gowen, Zoe
Photo Editor: Robertson, Kate
Art Director(s): Perino, Bob
Prop Stylist: Hargett Miller, Buffy
1. FRONT OF HOUSE
â¢ Overall of front (please minimize the rusted front roof if possible. Sid doesnât like it.) Probably need to shoot Straight-on.
â¢ FRONT GARDEN: an overall of the front garden, plus any pretty details that you see of the plants, etc.
â¢ Best overall of yard. You may want to get this from a higher angle/ladder
â¢ Seating area courtyard-Buffy, can you style the table with fresh flowers and a pitcher of lemonade or water with sliced lemon.
â¢ Area of checkerboard patio-There are a couple tables to here to style. Maybe with waters, flowers, rose, etc.
â¢ Exterior pavilion-Can't tell from scouting what it looks like
â¢ Interior pavilion-We may need to add in some pillow for extra fluff
â¢ Close up of the cedar pyramids with roses growing (roses won't be blooming at this time, but it may make for a pretty scene anyway.
â¢ Detail shots Anthonyâs key flowers and plants for a grid to detail âAnthonyâs Low Maintenance Garden Lookâ sidebar:
List of key plants: (have Anthony help you ID these plants)
1. Buxus 'Wintergreen' (hedges)
2. Tetrapanax papyrifer (in front of pavilion)
3. Verbena bonariensis (tall verbena)
4. Prunus (Background hedge back/east)
5. metasequoia glyptostroboides(corner trees)
6. Cupressus arizonica 'Blue Ice' (4 pyramids)
7. Salix Babylonica (willow tree by pavilion)
8. Hydrangea paniculata next to pavilion
9. Hydrangea 'Endless Summer' (under kitchen window)
10. Ligustrum sinense (next to kitchen window)
11. Acorus gramineus 'Minimus Aureus' ( this is the short golden grass that edges the squares of crushed oyster shell)
12. Carpinus betulus (the tree hedge)
â¢ Portrait of Anthony in a p